- Stores data in specialized data “models” instead of directly on the DOM.
- “Views” give you good separation of presentation from the data layer.
- “Controllers” map url hash fragments to discreet actions.
- Very lightweight, less than 10kb.
- Doesn’t assume much about your UI or your backend data store.
TulsaWebDevs next meeting will be on Monday, May 9th at the Tulsa Collaboratorium at 6pm. Hope to see you there!
Update: The meeting was awesome last night – our largest meeting to date – 14 people! Surprisingly, I think most people enjoyed my presentation and incoherent rambling.